The original was completed on 18X24 Acrylic Paint on Art Paper.
The Fox represents observation, stealth, and is considered among the “Little Foot” group of clans that looks after hunting, scouting, and gathering. The Fox sees everything, and misses nothing. In the Autumn, many creatures turn to finding and storing food with new urgency as the winter approaches.
|Paper||12 in||16 in|
Standard Prints | 12x16 on 100lb matte paper
- High quality and budget friendly standard paper prints with a matte finish
Limited Edition Fine-Art Prints | 16x20 on matte Hahnemuehle paper
- Printed using the giclee (inkjet) method for a gorgeous continuous tone look
- 308 GSM cotton fine-art photo rag
- Excellent print longevity, rated for 200 plus years fade resistance
- Eco friendly: water-based non-toxic inks printed on FSC certified photo paper
- All Limited Edition Prints signed by Deanna Therriault